
Every year when Fall rolls around, I get excited about decorating my house! My husband probably doesn't see the value in all this - but he knows I love to do it for my family. I feel like I'm blessing my family when I make it all pretty for them. I love the colors of fall and the scents and of course, the food and the weather. I guess it's my favorite season. Just wish it hung around a little longer.
The wreath above hangs on my fireplace screen. The picture really doesn't do it justice because the colors are so vivid and the ribbon bow is so beautiful in variegated shades of fall colors. I have had this many years and tweak it a little more every year.

My wall looks a little bare here. Its really tall and wide. I have other pics that show close-ups.

Our fall mantle with our little garlands of leaves, acorns and pheasant feathers. I doubled this and now it looks so much better. Found this one at Big Lots.

Since I took this pic, I changed this arrangement a bit. One of my Southern Living candlesticks has green wrapped around it instead of the orange and there are some other things on the table. I learned a long time ago from a decorating pro that you can layer things on your tables. Here, I have a tray, some dishes and then some candlesticks and then, still, some beads on the candles. I thought it looked pretty.


Made this arrangement from one I saw years ago in Southern Accents.

I love this lamp! It is my favorite. The pear candlesticks are really porcelain painted to look like brass.



My little crow that I picked up in Fredericksburg, Texas. He is tying his shoes with his beak!

These feather balls are really Christmas ornaments but I took the hangers off them and put them in this bowl.

All dressed up for fall

Showing the bottom of the bakers rack

This basket hangs on the inside of my front door with the vinyl letters below it that say, "God bless our home".

My scarecrow usually sits on the outside patio but it was raining so I brought him inside for awhile.


My table arrangement tonight. I change it quite often, centerpiece and all.



This is the centerpiece I am using now. I love this little garland with the rusty stars on it. I put some acorns and pumpkins and bows around on it and decorated the candles. I'll probably keep on fiddling with it till I like it.




I bought these Spode plates from T.J. Maxx a long time ago (They are a reproduction) and bring them out every fall. Today they hold my glass pumpkins from Dollar Tree


One of my other arrangements I came up with.

I keep all my fruits and veggies in baskets from Dollar Tree. I love this idea because it keeps them in site so I will use them! Also looks really pretty.

Candy Corn in a Southern Living vase.

My chicken came from San Antonio market. I put some pipberries around her to look like a nest.

Just a stack of dishes with my dishcloth napkins.

My granddaughter got into the act by decorating this little pumpkin.

Towels in my bathroom. I thought by using several different colors it wouldn't be the same old cookie cutter look.

Inside the tub I hung these washcloths and put these candles. Shower curtain came from Walmart, part of the Better Homes and Gardens collection.

Monogram pic from Kirklands. I put the monogram in it.

Bought this silver tray from Goodwill for $1. and decorated it with candles and beads.


I hope you like my fall decorating. I had a lot of fun doing it and hope to keep adding to my collection.
No comments:
Post a Comment