Accessorizing my master bedroom










You just wouldn't believe how busy my life has been here lately - with taking care of a one-year old and helping my Mother, who just turned 89, I've hardly had time to lurk, much less blog. I wanted to share with you pictures of the accessories in my master bedroom. I have just redone them and I think they turned out nice looking! I don't have pics of the befores - forgot to take them. I shopped my home and used what I had already bought!


















This is my chest in my master bedroom. I put the mirrors on the floor beside it because I didn't want to store them in the garage with all my husbands things. I was afraid they wouldn't get the tlc that I would give them. Can anyone relate?















This iron basket with white hydrangea hangs over my bed. After I took the pic I discovered that one of the flowers was hanging down and needed fixing! Funny I didn't notice it before!
















Two lovely pics that I paid more than I should have. I think I bought them at Ross but they were still pricey! I love the sepia tones in them.













This is my little vignette on top of my chest. We recently moved and I found myself with tons of mirrors so I just stacked them together and displayed them!
















I bought this flower pot several years ago from Target. I went to Wal-Mart and found these white roses and just made a little arrangement in it. I thought it tuned out sort of "Martha-ish"!




















This is a flower arrangement that I couldn't find anywhere else to put except in here. It really does look pretty reflected in these large floor mirrors.





















Found these creamware (look alikes) from Marshalls. I thought they looked pretty all grouped together. I put pheasant feathers in the vase to match the color of my mirror.







I also have other things in there that I am still working on. I have the room done in beige and brown tones now but I'm hoping to change all that to beige and pale blue with white accessories. I'm looking for sheets, a dust ruffle, pillows, etc. now. I'll share more when I find them. I also have a large rug stored in the garage that I'd like to put under the bed but can't talk hubby into taking the bed apart yet to do that.







Well, that's what I've been up to. Suggestions would be welcome. I wish y'all could see all the beautiful pear trees blooming and the daffodills coming up. Spring is right around the corner and I'm already planning on which plants I want to purchase. Things are getting so high, I just hope I have enough money to get them all!

No comments: