
Good Morning and Merry Christmas to all!
We have freezing rain and snow flakes here today and it is sooo cold! It's a good day to stay bundled up with a warm cup of hot chocolate with a peppermint stick in it and some gooey baby marshmallows! Yum!
I'd like to take you on a tour of my Christmas House today. It's still not all put out because we moved and I still can't find everything. I'd say about 1/2 is out. My husband says we have enough but I like to get out there and "Deck those Halls"!!!
Some of my snowmen people
This is a centerpiece on my kitchen table.
All the grandchildren like the snowball candles!
I found these little mini lights at Target a few years back. I like to scatter them about.
Yes, you saw right! It really is a BLACK TREE! But, it was an accident! My grandaughter and her friend said they were bringing me a Christmas tree and when we unpacked it, we found out that it was Black! I decided to keep it because it is so unusual. After a little research on the internet, I found out that they are in great demand this year!
This is just a little vignette in my kitchen.
Our decorative Christmas pillows. You wouldn't believe how many people untie that little bow pillow. It says "Merry Christmas " on the ribbons.
A part of my mantle garland. I forgot to turn the light on when I took the picture.
My old world Santa
My cut glass colored bavarian glasses and candles. I love them!
This is also a part of my coffee table decorations.

We have freezing rain and snow flakes here today and it is sooo cold! It's a good day to stay bundled up with a warm cup of hot chocolate with a peppermint stick in it and some gooey baby marshmallows! Yum!
I'd like to take you on a tour of my Christmas House today. It's still not all put out because we moved and I still can't find everything. I'd say about 1/2 is out. My husband says we have enough but I like to get out there and "Deck those Halls"!!!
This is also on our coffee table. That little sequined house was given to me by my grandaughter and I love it!
Well, that is part of what's in the living room and kitchen. I may post some more from the rest of the house later. Right now, I'm heading to get a sweater on and a warm throw to wrap around me. I am sooo cold!
My little grandaughter, McKayla just loves to look at the lights. She makes little funny sounds when she looks at them. She's such a joy!
Hope everyone stays warm today!
Remember, Jesus is the reason for the season!
10 comments:
Your home is beautiful and I love the candles and glasses! The colors are stunning! Thanks for sharing with all of us! Merry Christmas!
-Kim
Very cute! I had no idea they made black Christmas trees! LOL
You have so many pretty things. I can not believe I am saying this but I love your black Christmas tree.
Have a great Christmas.
A black Christmas tree? How interesting! That's a first for me, although I do think I recall a blogger who had a black one with orange lights on it for Halloween. Not for Christmas, though!
Thanks for joining my blog party and inviting us into your home. Merry Christmas! -Julia :-)
So fun and festive! Thanks for sharing.
Love the Wal-Mart pillow...did you get that recently?
I love your black tree!
Such lovely, festive touches! So glad you joined in the tour with us. Thanks for sharing your home.
Merry Christmas from She Lives!
Supposedly black trees are in this Chrismas - so you're so in style!! Love that Wal-Mart pillow!
Manuela
I love your decorations~absolutely adorable!
I hope you'll visit soon, I will have my last giveaway of December this Friday.
Post a Comment