Forgive me if I don't give credit from where I copied these ideas. I read so many blogs that I can't possibly remember where I saw it. If you notice one of your ideas on here, let me know and I'll be glad to give you credit. Imitation is the nicest form of flattery, you know!
The picture below is when I was making it. I'll have to take another pic of it on the mantle.
I got really enthused when I spotted this chalkboard plate. I made one that very day! It turned out fabulous and I use it daily. I love it!!! This idea came from Blogeritaville.
I'm telling ya, you blogging girls are special! You are so smart! I love reading about how other people live, about their lives, how they decorate, their families, how they cook, about their crafts. I have learned so much! I have copied so many pictures that my computer picture file is about to explode! I have bought things for so many new projects. Right now, I have projects to make a tassel, paper flowers, drop cloth curtains, paint a room with a decorative treatment on it, do a monogram, etc. I'll eventually get around to all of it because I am really pumped! I love doing these things! I have learned to shop more frugally. I have discovered the Goodwill and that we have three thrift stores right here in my town! I have made so many new recipes that my husband is in heaven!
I can't sing the praises of bloggers enough. I wish I had discovered this when I was a lot younger. I'm too old now to ever catch up with everything. Everyday it's like a new treat, getting online and reading new blogs. There are several I read daily but I always discover some new ones. I have hundreds saved in my favorites places. I'm hooked, pure and simple.
Just want to say thank you to everyone out there who blogs. When I am down, you lift me up. When I am bored, you give me something to do. When I am hungry, there's always a new recipe to try. In fact, my Christmas dinner was a complete hit because of all the recipes I tried. I got rave reviews! I am like an addict! I can't read enough! I am trying to wean myself however because my husband likes to get on the computer too! I usually spend a couple of hours a night on it when everyone is in bed. Round about midnight, I look at the clock and regretfully drag myself away from the computer. But, you can rest assured that I'll be back early the next morning. Like I said I'm an addict and a died in the wool Blogaholic!
5 comments:
A Special Invitation...
Have you seen the vinyl wall decals for use in your home décor? I invite you to read my May 1 post entitled, Which Chandelier Decal Would You Prefer? Leave a comment as directed, to be entered in the Chandilier decal giveaway sponsored by Wilson Graphics.
Stop by soon; the giveaway ends Friday May 8.
Carrie – Oak Rise Cottage
HERE IS THE URL:
http://oakrisecottage.blogspot.com/2009/04/which-chandelier-decal-would-you-prefer.html
SO cute!! Love all the stuff you did. There really are some great ideas out in blogland. :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I agree! Bloggers leave me so inspired to do more with my home!
I followed your link from Sugarpie Farmhouse.
Blessings
Linda
Hi there! Just thought I'd pop in from Warm Pie Happy Home. Welcome to blogging...it looks like you just recently started. I love it! I'm so addicted. Come visit me too.
BTW, I'm from the Dallas area too. We live in Edmond Oklahoma now.
I know what you mean, I just started blogging this year, and I love to read all about everything, and everyone, the folks on here are really fun and good to know...I never will see enough, never will have time to do enough....big fun!!!!
Post a Comment